Stocks Hotel Sark, Le Grand Dixcart, Sark, Guernsey, Channel Islands, GY10 1SD
To view telephone numbers and website addresses
click here to join Sheridans for Free
Email / Booking Enquiry:
Stocks is the leading independent hotel on the beautiful Channel Island of Sark. Originally built as a 16th century farmhouse, Stocks has been sympathetically refurbished and today offers 4-star quiet luxury at the heart of Sark.
THE PERFECT DESTINATION FOR A SHORT BREAK ESCAPE OR LONGER HOLIDAY
Stocks is a country house in the heart of Sark, originally built as a farmhouse in 1741. Today, Stocks has been sympathetically refurbished and provides the finest in quite luxury and the essence of British country house hospitality.
Sark is just 45 minutes from Guernsey and Jersey and yet enjoys the peace, tranquility and traditional way of life no longer found in the other Channel Islands. With over forty miles of dramatic coastline with many sheltered bays and coves, Sark is a haven for wild life, boating and fishing. Explore the many miles of cliff top paths, which in springtime are swathed in a carpet of colours, with hedgerows offering a profusion of wild flowers. Enjoy the abundance of clean, fresh fragrances that fill the air, and just take in the spectacular views.
The ambience at Stocks reflects the finest of Sarks charms and the hotel offers friendly hospitality, good food and total relaxation for all the family.
Enjoy simple fresh food in the fine dining room. Relax with a drink in the 16th century beamed Smugglers Bar. Sample a fresh local lobster or crab salad in the popular poolside Bistro. Indulge yourself with a Sark cream tea in the garden. Swim in the 12 metre outdoor pool. Sunbathe al fresco on the terrace. Pamper your mind & body in the stress-free spa pool and beauty room. Children can enjoy the Little Stocks splash pool.
Stocks and Sark offer the perfect combination for rest and relaxation.
Contact Stocks direct and enjoy the best of Sark for less.
- Tweets from @SarkHotel
- RT @SarkShipping: #sarkdolphins were back again yesterday. Check out this clip from just outside the Maselin Harbour tinyurl.com/nj3bqp3
8 hours ago
- @Sark_Shipping Essential Summer Guide issuu.com/isleofsarkshipâ€¦#ClippedOnIssuu A great little read for the journey. We're on the back cover!
8 hours ago
- #sark #sloegin sipped slowly in a slow world apart! @Sark_Island twitter.com/Alex_Bobsleighâ€¦
11 hours ago
- RT @sheridans_guide: Sheridan's Travel News 25/05 ft @matfenhall @Cliffemount @RuralRoosts @SarkHotel @Exmoorholidays @CooperCottages http:sheridans-guides.com/news
20 hours ago
- @SarkHotel @Sark_Island - a world apart! twitter.com/hvc0811/statusâ€¦
23 hours ago