Longmead House, 9 Longmead, Lynton, Devon, England EX35 6DQ
To view telephone numbers and website addresses
click here to join Sheridans for Free
Email / Booking Enquiry:
Longmead House is a fine Victorian Home away from Home offering elegance and beauty both inside and out. Awarded a Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor and Booking.com you can be guaranteed a warm welcome and bespoke level of service from owners Lauren and Henry.
All rooms are individually designed to offer a superior level of comfort and style. There are a variety of King, Double and Single rooms available, all with en-suite facilities and crisp Egyptian bed-linen.
You can relax in the evening in the fully licensed bar in the guest lounge or unwind in the beautiful garden watching the sunset in the Valley of Rocks whilst listening to the hooting of the resident owl.
In the morning you can wake up to a buffet of fresh fruit salad, cereals, fruit juices and yoghurt and then enjoy an A La Carte breakfast that is second to none. All ingredients are locally sourced in addition to Henry's homemade bread and marmalade. Vegetarian and Gluten Free options are provided as standard.
Longmead House offers free on-site parking facilities for all rooms and is ideally situated with so many local walks and amenities on the doorstep you might just forget that you have a car.
- Tweets from @longmeadhouse
- RT @visitexmoor: Now that's what you call a festival view. Here at the brilliant @Samphire_Arts #onlyonexmoor https://t.co/MOKu009hJT
- Fab way to spend a Friday afternoon, at the beach! #bnblifestyle #longmead #loveourlife #lynton… instagram.com/p/BWQf7H7hInt/
- RT @farmfoodtours: Thurs 26 October for Exmoor Dark Skies Festival we have night time farm tour, stargazing then soup and homemade bread in…
- RT @LyntonLynmouth: GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY - BOOK NOW!!!
Sat 15 July - Extreme Adventurer Sean Conway
- RT @LyntonLynmouth: @longmeadhouse twitter.com/LyntonLynmouthâ€¦