Gwern Borter Manor Holiday Farm, Barker's Lane, Rowen, Conwy, Gwynedd, Wales LL32 8YL
To view telephone numbers and website addresses
click here to join Sheridans for Free
Email / Booking Enquiry:
Farm holiday complex with lots to do. All set in 10 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens. Children welcome in our self catering cottages, Pet friendly by arrangement
3 beautiful bedrooms in the main Manor and 8 holiday cottages sleeping from 2 to 8 persons. Kids play area with free bikes and scooters, pets corner, gym, sauna, games room, large pond with ducks and geese, cycle hire, laundry room all set in 10 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens at the foot of the mountains close to the sandy beaches of the medieval walled town of Conwy, with its Castle and history
Still have vacancies for weekly bookings in August
- Tweets from @GwernBorter
- Is this magnificent specimen of Ercuyphia in Bodnant Gardens Phenryn's Gardens? No it here in Gwern Borter Manors gardens
- A great day out to Llangollen, so much to see and do and don't miss the Valle Crucis Abbey on the way in and the... fb.me/1WvLrI5Em
- Everyone hope for a clear night tonight and keep your eye on the moon. The rare event of "A BLUE MOON" happens tonight.
- Food, Craft & Gift stalls under cover in marquees on Conwy harbour. Celtic Fayres are a popular destination for... fb.me/4jqf3130R
- Pirate weekend in Conwy starts today. Hope it is as good as last year. Lots of fun!