Moorlands Caravan Park, Ripponden Road, Denshaw, Saddleworth, Greater Manchester, England OL3 5UN
To view telephone numbers and website addresses
click here to join Sheridans for Free
Email / Booking Enquiry:
Situated on the outskirts of Oldham in the Saddleworth Village of Denshaw Moorlands Caravan Park is the ideal retreat if you are looking for the beauty of the Pennine Moors.
Situated on the outskirts of Oldham in the Saddleworth Village of Denshaw Moorlands Caravan Park is the ideal retreat if you are looking for the beauty of the Pennine Moors. The magnificent views and tranquillity make this an ideal place to visit.
For visitors, it is the perfect location for the North of England. Within 1 hour you can be in Liverpool, Manchester, Bradford, Leeds, Hull, York, Blackpool, The Peak district and The Lake District.
For the more adventurous the Pennine Bridleway passes through the park. It is a walker's paradise with the Pennine way close by, and the moors on your doorstep.
Not only does the site offer outstanding views, it also offers a warm Saddleworth welcome and an exciting event schedule. Check the Events page for dates of local festivals including the world famous Brass Band Contest, Beer Walk, Folk Festival, Yorkshire Day, YANKS Wartime Weekend, Rushcart and the Beer Festival.
You will pleased to know that Saddleworth is also well known for its countryside pubs who serve delicious pub grub & a fine selection of traditional ales. If you are more interested in fine food we also have some excellent restaurants too.
- Tweets from @Moorlandscp
- RT @OldhamCouncil: The greatest free show on earth” returns on May 20 #LoveOldham ow.ly/4nmj9phttps://t.co/MrOpMrWkd8
- RT @campsite_finder: Stayed at a park you found on Sitefinder? Share your experience bit.ly/1WdYauKhttps://t.co/XhVvpVD7Ue
- very good site clean facilities very helpful staff pitchup.com/campsites/Englâ€¦via @pitchup
- Excellent site with very good, clean facilities and friendly staff pitchup.com/campsites/Englâ€¦via @pitchup
- RT @officialcalor: LPG is the hidden hero of your May Day Bank Holiday... Read more bit.ly/1qYiwdLhttps://t.co/yb3fwAoVL7