Balliemeanoch Breaks B&B, Balliemeanoch Farmhouse And Steading, Strachur, Cairndow, Argyll, Scotland PA27 8DW
Telephone: click to view
Email / Booking Enquiry:
A beautifully restored farmhouse bed and breakfast in the Argyll forest, close to the shores of Loch Fyne and Loch Eck.
A luxurious bed and breakfast with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, set in a peaceful rural location in the heart of the Argyll Forest and within the boundaries of the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Just over one hour from Glasgow Airport, close to the shores of Loch Fyne and Lock Eck, Balliemeanoch Farmhouse and Steading is ideally situated for exploring the Cowal peninsula, Argyll's west coast and further afield into the Scottish Highlands. Whether you are looking for an active break or a quiet country retreat, it's a perfect spot.
- Tweets from @balliemeanoch
- RT @ArgyllFerries: What are your favorite places to visit in and around #Gourock and #Dunoon?
- The latest The Balliemeanoch bulletin! paper.li/Balliemeanoch/ā¦Thanks to @Argyll_IslesApp #chickens #summerholidays
- RT @Argyll_IslesApp: Wall to wall scorcho ????????????????????????????????what a great day it's going to be in #Argyll https://t.co/EkPL99B
- Perfect #satchatUK #QOTD just a taste of our fave food/drink @inverrestaurant @LochFyneWhisky @lochfyneoysters @FyneAles @GighaHalibut
- The latest The Balliemeanoch bulletin! paper.li/Balliemeanoch/ā¦#running #enduro