Balliemeanoch Breaks B&B, Balliemeanoch Farmhouse And Steading, Strachur, Cairndow, Argyll, Scotland PA27 8DW
Telephone: click to view
Email / Booking Enquiry:
A beautifully restored farmhouse bed and breakfast in the Argyll forest, close to the shores of Loch Fyne and Loch Eck.
A luxurious bed and breakfast with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, set in a peaceful rural location in the heart of the Argyll Forest and within the boundaries of the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Just over one hour from Glasgow Airport, close to the shores of Loch Fyne and Lock Eck, Balliemeanoch Farmhouse and Steading is ideally situated for exploring the Cowal peninsula, Argyll's west coast and further afield into the Scottish Highlands. Whether you are looking for an active break or a quiet country retreat, it's a perfect spot.
- Tweets from @balliemeanoch
- RT @BowFest_Argyll: BOWFest2017
Inveraray Castle 8, 9 & 10 September 2017
Headliners: Eddi Reader, Skerryvore, Skipinnish, Hunter... http
20 hours ago
- RT @ArgyllFerries: Take a look at explorecowal.comto read about different outdoor activities you can do in #cowal! @explorecowal
- RT @act_aicct: This years #Walking & #Outdoor Festival will be held 6th October - 15th October 2017. Walks from gentle strolls to challengi
- RT @McAllisterandCo: Thinking about you @sallyshalam get a date in your diary! We'll do @lochfyneoysters @inverrestaurant and stay at @Ball
- The latest The Balliemeanoch bulletin! paper.li/Balliemeanoch/â¦Thanks to @LochFyneWhisky #scotland #scotspirit