Balliemeanoch Breaks B&B, Balliemeanoch Farmhouse And Steading, Strachur, Cairndow, Argyll, Scotland PA27 8DW
Telephone: click to view
Email / Booking Enquiry:
A beautifully restored farmhouse bed and breakfast in the Argyll forest, close to the shores of Loch Fyne and Loch Eck.
A luxurious bed and breakfast with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, set in a peaceful rural location in the heart of the Argyll Forest and within the boundaries of the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Just over one hour from Glasgow Airport, close to the shores of Loch Fyne and Lock Eck, Balliemeanoch Farmhouse and Steading is ideally situated for exploring the Cowal peninsula, Argyll's west coast and further afield into the Scottish Highlands. Whether you are looking for an active break or a quiet country retreat, it's a perfect spot.
- Tweets from @balliemeanoch
- RT @holidaylochfyne: @Balliemeanoch @_craiglora @CreaganInn @tayvallichinn @CowalWay @Wilder_Ways @BenmoreBotGdn @VisitCowal @ExploreArgyll
- RT @VisitCowal: If you love the #outdoors and love #adventure a visit to #Cowal is a must. visitcowal.co.uk/what-to-see-do/#WildAboutArgyll #VisitC
- RT @DunoonFilmFest: Were showing The Blue Boy, filmed on stunning shores of Loch Eck + starring Emma Thompson on Sun 12 Nov! Tix: https://
- RT @holidaylochfyne: What are your favourite things to do in Argyll? Any recommendations? @_craiglora @CreaganInn @tayvallichinn @Balliemea
- RT @inverrestaurant: How nice! Thanks @MarinaOLoughlin for your continued support. Much appreciated. https://t.co/avjncL8Guq