Stone Cottage, 2 Stone Lane, Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, England BD22 9QP
To view telephone numbers and website addresses
click here to join Sheridans for Free
Email / Booking Enquiry:
Beautiful self catering cottage in the heart of Oxenhope near Haworth, Yorkshire Ideally situated for walking, cycling, golfing or fishing holidays or just enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of Stone Cottage.
Delightful cottage in the heart of Oxenhope near Haworth, home of the literary greats, the Bronte Sisters. Surrounded by open countryside, it is ideally situated for walkers and cyclists alike. Within easy access to the major motorways, airports and ferry ports, making Stone Cottage an ideal base for exploring the rest of Yorkshire and The Lakes.
The cottage is very well equipped for all your requirements and briefly comprises of: Lounge, Utility room, Kitchen, open staircase leading to a Mezzanine Landing with sofabed, bathroom and bedroom. All the rooms are of a good size, suitable for couples or small families.
Off road parking is available 50 yards from the property or outside on a first come, first served basis. Internet connection is available on request, via USB only. Stone Cottage is a no smoking property and sorry no pets. Changeover day is Saturday, however, we can be more flexible in low season and at last minute. Minimum stay 3 nights stay, again this is flexible depending on last minute availability and the time of year.
Background heating, power, linen and towels are all included in the price.
For further details regarding the property & area and for information on price and availability, visit www.stonecottagedirect.co.uk
- Tweets from @StoneCottageWY
- Gained 10 new followers in the past day. I’m growing my account the right way, are you? Do it with justunfollow.com/?r=td
21 hours ago
- RT @ScaifeHallFarm: @sheridans_guide @StoneCottageWY @TheChannel_Wey @sandscornwall @stmichaelsbandb @snowdonholiday Thank you #FF to you a…
23 hours ago
- RT @sheridans_guide: #ff from facebook.com/SheridansGuides @StoneCottageWY @TheChannel_Wey @ScaifeHallFarm @sandscornwall @stmichaelsbandb @snowdonholiday
23 hours ago
- RT @mountrescueuk: All the Mountain Rescue teams across the UK are made up of unpaid volunteers? Please retweet. #mountainrescue #MREW http…
- RT @West_Yorks_FRS: Top tips for a safe #WYBonfire this November 5! http://t.co/yQi1uwlsmY