Stone Cottage, 2 Stone Lane, Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, England BD22 9QP
To view Telephone numbers and website addresses
click here to join Sheridans for Free
Email / Booking Enquiry:
Beautiful self catering cottage in the heart of Oxenhope near Haworth, Yorkshire Ideally situated for walking, cycling, golfing or fishing holidays or just enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of Stone Cottage.
Prices from £260 to £400 based on 2 people sharing
Delightful cottage in the heart of Oxenhope near Haworth, home of the literary greats, the Bronte Sisters. Surrounded by open countryside, it is ideally situated for walkers and cyclists alike. Within easy access to the major motorways, airports and ferry ports, making Stone Cottage an ideal base for exploring the rest of Yorkshire and The Lakes.
The cottage is very well equipped for all your requirements and briefly comprises of: Lounge, Utility room, Kitchen, open staircase leading to a Mezzanine Landing with sofabed, bathroom and bedroom. All the rooms are of a good size, suitable for couples or small families.
Off road parking is available 50 yards from the property or outside on a first come, first served basis. Internet connection is available on request, via USB only. Stone Cottage is a no smoking property and sorry no pets. Changeover day is Saturday, however, we can be more flexible in low season and at last minute. Minimum stay 3 nights stay, again this is flexible depending on last minute availability and the time of year.
Background heating, power, linen and towels are all included in the price.
For further details regarding the property & area and for information on price and availability, visit www.stonecottagedirect.co.uk
- Tweets from @StoneCottageWY
- Do you know who are awesome? My 2 new followers in the last day! Growing with justunfollow.com/?r=td
12 hours ago
- A lovely day in #Oxenhope today where we are lucking forward to welcoming our guests to StoneCottage from #Berkshire
13 hours ago
- RT @Haworth1940s: Lot's of things are going on, Vehicles, Haworth Home Guard, Station X Display and Talks, Codebreaker Film, static... httpfb.me/276J6iSrv
15 hours ago
- RT @FloCandles: Sunny day in #HebdenBridge. Come and spend the day & call into the Gift & craft fair @HebdenTownHall. http://t.co/KQoVHBKCo2
15 hours ago
- RT @bedsforcyclists: The hills the Tour de #Yorkshire dare not tackle @GuardianTravel Hill out of Settle on Way of the Roses, beastly. http…
15 hours ago